LivesOnRecord costs £700.
What does this include?
Although labour intensive, we've made the process as simple as possible.
- LivesOnRecord researches the interviewee and compiles questions.
- If LivesOnRecord is being given as a present, we provide a card for you to give.
- Our expert interviewer travels and conducts the interview on specialist recording equipment.
- There may be an extra cost (to a maximum of £100) if the interview location is to be very far away from our London base. We always discuss this before the recording.
- A professional producer edits it into a smooth and well-paced recording (fewer "errs" and "umms"!).
- The final recording is put on CD and presented in a personalised LivesOnRecord book-casing.
Why is LivesOnRecord special?
- We often get information out of the interviewee that friends and family never knew. The pre-interview research ensures wide-ranging, considered and interesting questions, whilst the professional interviewer adds huge value; not only in structure and pace, but in posing questions that a friend/family member might not be able to ask.
- The whole thing is really enjoyable. From the "6 favourite things" decisions, to the working out in advance what you'd like to say and the thrill of being interviewed, LivesOnRecord is fun to do.
- The end recording can be a priceless memento.